Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The new guy in town who makes me go delirious & ecstatic

So people, on December 10th 2006, I exchanged vows to be together with "him" forever and exactly 4 years after that exchange, the stork dropped "him" as a testimony to our patience and perseverance to be together through thick and thin. Yes, the second "him": Ved Varma is dearer to me than myself....my munchkin, my love, my inspiration and definetly a redefinition of my life: the meaning and worth of it :-)














2 comments:

Siddharth said...

nice post...Ved is adorable.

Priyanka said...

Thanks Sid :-)

Featured Post

Always have your head, heels and standards high!

In the ongoing controversy on Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan , anyone who is no one is taking this opportunity to comment/pass judg...