Tuesday, April 10, 2012

And Life goes on...

Yeah yeah....I know the quintessential question: where do I disappear? To that I can only say: Living it up so that I have quality to document!

Neway...4 months and counting here in my Janambhoomi: trying to take it up to some degree of karambhoomi too! Started work (9to6 types) some few weeks back , Munchkin has a new friend and a caretaker when his Mamma is away. Started gym couple of months back to look as close as possible to pre-motherhood! Explored and clicked heart of Bangalore on foot/auto/cab. Promising here pics coming soon. Got Inked. Made few architect/artist friends. I love them: they are weirdos one after the other. Visited and was pleasantly surprised at work processes at Idiom Architects! Attended few TEDx talks.

Yet to go to an exhibition/gallery. Yet to go to Nrityagram and the likes. Yet to try another form of body art.

All in all soaking it in. More visuals to follow.

No comments:

Featured Post

Always have your head, heels and standards high!

In the ongoing controversy on Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan , anyone who is no one is taking this opportunity to comment/pass judg...